Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Two Whole Months

Maddy has now passed the two month mark. She's a full on baby now.

happy girl!

Sometimes I look at her and think she is so tiny... and then I remember how tiny she was two months ago and I can barely wrap my mind around it. Where has the time gone? Who's been giving her the steroids? 

Let's review shall we?

(excuse the awful lighting and terribly composed pictures...)

NEWBORN!
age: zero
 
*

ONE MONTH OLD!!
one month
*

 TWO MONTHS OLD!!!
two months
Her transformation from wrinkly old man to rounded out baby boy is amazing! Haha. People here have a hard time discerning whether she is a boy or a girl and when they go with their instincts they usually pick her for a boy. A boy wrapped in pink. It's okay. She's looks like a mini-Derrald and I totally looked like a boy when I was a baby. No one confuses me for a boy now. She'll grow into her girl.

(it's taken me two weeks to post this so I now have a 10 week old...gah!)

3 comments:

  1. She will definitely grow into a girl! She has the makings of a gorgeous little girl. Can't wait for her to meet Orion. They are almost twinners! He's just coming up on 4 months (!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is absolutely adorable and soft and smoochable! I'm like you, I tend to not get all worked up if someone mistakes my baby for the opposite gender--what's the big deal? She is so cute, and looks very girlish to this aunty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep coming back to these pictures. I love them! I'm visiting friends in Belgium, and I'm showing her off to everyone. I'm such a proud aunty.

    ReplyDelete