Friday, December 10, 2010

Update from Derrald

Blog friends,

I have been absent too long from the blog. I've been in dissertation world, and I've scrambled to start getting materials together to try and get a job. Early this week I went to Miami to present (briefly) my dissertation and meet other candidates graduating this year. It was a good time but oh so much work. Hour for hour it would be easier to shovel coal in a mine that schmooze with random accounting geniuses. I had a suite in a nice hotel to myself, awesome for about an hour. I should have listened to Hayley and smuggled her in.

So, sorry that I've been missing. Poor H has had to carry the blog load for too long. Hopefully things will start coming together in the coming months and I can blog it up a bit more. And hopefully I can start cashing in some of those accounting checks to come visit you all. I want to trip it up, I'm getting very excited for the change in scenery that going to SF over Christmas will bring.

One final note. I just made silver medallion status on Delta. This meaningless distinction has made me happier than words can describe.

Love,

Derrald


No comments:

Post a Comment