Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Movies


So, I've been getting a lot of stick for wanting to watch cheesy hallmark Christmas movies but when your only other choices are the one's your husband has laid out for you and they include "Munich", "Sin City", "Monsters Ball" and "All the Kings Men", I'll take the hallmark. At least they are happy. Totally predictable but in a way that can be so satisfying. Your brain doesn't need to work for a second. You can just relax and enjoy the ride.  And who doesn't like laughing at other people for being silly?

Right now the debate is between:
My choice: Recipe for a perfect Christmas. 
Derrald's choice: Bill & Ted's Bogus Adventure
 
When I asked if "Bill & Ted's" was at all Christmassy, I got "Um, YEAH, have you even seen it?!?!?!"...Um, no. I haven't and I feel pretty okay with that. However, marriage is compromise and next year I will be able to say "um, YES, I've seen it, and NO, we can not watch it..ever again".... I can say this because we are watching it. Sigh.


Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. If Derrald and I were married (go with me on this one) bickering over movies would be the thing to ultimately tear apart our marriage. I'd rather gnaw off my arm than watch any of those movies. And I'm pretty sure that all the movies I love (ones that end in song) would be the death of Derrald. You are a good woman.

    ReplyDelete