Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pyjama Party!

In the spirit of keeping updated with my ever changing body, this is the most recent photo of my blooming belly and the only photo Derrald has ever ASKED to take. He loves these pyjamas. I know the photo is somewhat dated now... but I don't have anything newer! We're working on it.

Baby and I love having pyjama parties. She likes to dance all night long.  Sometimes I think I even hear her singing "the rib bone's connected to the back bone" as she gives each one a poke. 

Stats:
Due Date: remains 12/12/12
Currently: 33 weeks
Size: Durian (4.2 - 5.8lbs, 17.2 - 18.7 inches long)
Cravings: all things pumpkin (but that could be more to do with the season than the baby)
Sidenote: Belly button is still an "innie" but only just! Third nipple look starting to take effect... eek!

Around 29 weeks pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. You are so lovely, as always, Hayley! I hope the end of your pregnancy is treating you well.

    Em

    ReplyDelete