Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What with who?

Remember back at the beginning of the year when I started another blog called "Healthy with Hayley" documenting some of my thoughts, particularly as that of a health coach, in the world of health and fitness? And then I kind of disappeared for a while... well, good news! It's back! I'm back! Hooray! Cue fireworks:



I am no longer working as a health coach because the program I was working for does not deliver outside of the USA, however, I am refocusing the blog to be a collection of thoughts, ideas, musings and other research I come across that is related to health and fitness and that I think might be of interest. Check out my newest post here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still giggling about your fireworks. Why are you so funny? So excited to get Healthy with Hayley!!!! And it's reasonable to fall of the face of the planet, when you've actually moved to the other side of the planet. I'm going now...

    ReplyDelete