Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love Month


Okay, so this post is a little late... February 14th has come and gone, leaving naught but a trail of candy, in our house at least... I know, I know, I'm a health coach, I should spit in the face of candy... but let's face it, when your husband collects candy for 3 months in his cubicle and then splays it out on the floor, in heart shapes, for you to find when you come home from work, well, let's just say you'd be on the floor rolling in it too.

Anyone who knows me, knows how I feel about chocolate. Particularly the good stuff. ("good stuff" being Lyndt, Giradelli, See's and Costco Valentines Boxes from your mother) So it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that about 10 minutes after the rolling, all the candy was gathered up into a container and placed in some hidden location only Derrald knows, so that I can't find it and inhale it like air.

I hope you are all enjoying the extra love this month and possibly using it as an excuse to eat a little candy, buy some flowers for your lady, indulge in a quiet dinner or try out some couples yoga (my gift to D this year - and it totally rocked!!).

4 comments:

  1. Ummm, I don't see chocolate. All I see is one very delicious lady looking very healthy and particularly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We want to hang out with you. Joe had such a great time hanging out with you both 2 weeks ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to agree that chocolate is the best. I love that you have to hide it so you can't eat it all in one sitting. Hope you guys are having fun.

    ReplyDelete